Truform Laser Dies
Die making industry
Truform Laser Dies, Leader in Ireland for the Die making industry. After 50 years in business, they have become adept at responding to market trends and leading innovations within their sector.
However in an industry that is in a constant state of change, Truform experienced increased pressure on their business.
Below were the key ‘Business Problems’ that Sync IT measure and deliver our IT managed support & security service on:
1. Tighter Margins.
- The business needed to expand, an investment in technology needed to be done but the overall profitability was reducing. By having a structured, planned and constant IT budget but with an up lift in the service was exactly what Truform were looking for. There are no hidden costs.
2. Greater Client Demands.
- Communication and collaboration is key for a small to medium size company. In the Die industry quick turnaround of client orders is normal. By having the peace of mind that the system is stable, easy to use, allowing staff members to easily transverse on jobs, client orders can be placed, manufactured, and delivered out within hours to days.
3. Increase Productivity.
- Linked to the above point, the business was struggling in terms of getting dies, product out the door. Poorly designed IT network, with outdated systems and no ‘internal owner’ led to a disjointed IT setup which kept failing at the wrong time.
4. Technology Development.
- Having a design team internally to allow them collaborate with a customer, reviewing requirements, considering alternative design options is a key requirement in the success of the Die industry. Constant investment and support of CAD & design platforms is crucial to the business.
5. Automation & Robotics.
- As the business expands, intellectual property and protection of this data is key. Working with an IT service provider who can assist us develop and grow is key for the success of our business.
Tech & Cyber Security Assessments
“The business-focused approach of Sync IT is exactly what SMEs need. They bring a real ‘can-do’ attitude and we have great confidence in them”
Truform Laser Dies