Below were the key ‘Business Problems’ that Sync IT measure and deliver our IT managed support & security service on:
1. Growing number of pallets to be stored, audited & transported.
- They needed to have technical capacity & scale to scan & trace up to 50,000 pallets between 2 x different sites.
2. Faster pace of business requiring reduced or practically zero hours relating to IT system uptime, to ensure higher productivity.
- Users in the operations, warehouses and finance offices were having constant email & PC relating issues. They wasted lots of hours due to poor basic computing standards.
- They were also ‘doing business’ in an outdated and inefficient way. By implementing some basic streamline work flows, coupled with some basic training and skills transfer removed lots of wasted hours in a working week.
3. Extended working day for both office and warehouse operatives, moving towards 24×7 support.
- They had no internal expertise or local provider with the breadth of knowledge and experience to help and support their users, not just 9 to 5 but over the longer working day and weekends. This ranges from basic end user support, to proactive system monitoring and management to Security Awareness Training ensuring all users were up to speed with advancements in Cyber threats.
4. Fleet of trucks that store and communicate data is growing which needs to be tracked, secure & protected.
- Data sprawl & no structure as to who or how staff accessed data, internally or remotely. Monitoring key logs in and out of the IT stack no matter where the user resides, identifying and correlating events that could be malicious. The fear of penalties for not being compliant with not having proper backup, recovery, and auditing in place.
5. Deliver a service based on a corporate client mindset and associated demands.
- With structured best in class technical processes and technology, the business can scale while alleviate the fear of penalties for not being compliant or not having proper backup, recovery, and auditing in place.